1 Summary 2 Characters 3 Synopsis 4 Pups in Action 4.1 First Responders 4.2 Backup Responders Francois and Cap'n Turbot are in the Dino Wilds for an adventure. Also, although the hippo is undisputedly faster on land, I don't see it as some agile dodging animal, dancing in and out for a bite. If these things are all going at each other with intent to kill, then sure, the Triceratops could kill the other three. Oct 7, 2020 1:52:47 GMT 5. The hippo, out of its element on land, isn't going to want to engage with the rhinoceros. Triceratops, large quadrupedal plant-eating dinosaur that had a frill of bone at the back of its skull and three prominent horns. Actions Gore: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft The other is the Pygmy Hippop… I really don't think that the Rhino group has what is needed to bring down a Triceratops, but I don't really see the Tri bringing down three Rhinos either. Jerry Pallotta, Rob Bolster. Moved. That size advantage cannot be overlooked. Quite a number have lethal horn designs and orientations. No dinosaur could stand a chance. Triceratops vs Rhinos and Elephants Size Comparison - YouTube Facts of these animals at their maximum sizes, I could see 1 of the Dinos going down likely the Stegosaurus. Find more words at wordhippo.com! Triceratops is a horned dinosaur that lived 68-65 million years ago. Personally, I think styracosaurus/Centrosaurus looked the coolest and were almost certainly effective weapons but I wonder if they preformed significantly worse than a triceratop's. The current time animals can't "win", even if they somehow managed to harm the dinos enough, they'd suffer severe wounds themselves, and die shortly after. Yes, both were separated by about 4-5 million years. Hyena vs. Honey Badger (Who Would Win? What are your guys thoughts on this anatomists idea of an improved human being: Well I am mostly curious as to which one is da bestest. Only the elephant really stands a chance of taking out a dino, because of its tusks, powerful trunk, and incredibly large mass, and only then if it's a fully grown bull. Triceratops is a genus of herbivorous ceratopsid dinosaur that first appeared during the late Maastrichtian stage of the late Cretaceous period, about 68 million years ago (mya) in what is now North America.It is one of the last-known non-avian dinosaur genera, and became extinct in the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 66 million years ago. A few tons crashing down with force on the hippo would be very dangerous. Book 20). Pallotta, Jerry. Kronosaurus went extinct by about 100 Mya and Cardabiodon didn’t appear in the fossil record until 95 Mya. Who Would Win?® Jaguar vs. Hippos don't really swim, although they can walk along the bottom of deeper water, holding their breath for up to 5 minutes. Well you do make good points there elosha. You must log in or register to reply here. Triceratops is a genus of ceratopsid dinosaur that originated from Late Cretaceous North America. For the sake of making it close to equal weight wise the triceratops will be using it’s minimum weight estimate of 6 or 6 and a half tons. It could grow to be over 2 m (7 ft) in length, and could reach almost a third of the length of the entire animal. If it gets close enough to the larger seal, it's going to be whacked with a serious body blow. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Hyena vs. Honey Badger (Who Would Win? Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Rhino vs. HIppo (Who Would Win? (The five books combined in this one, as listed in the description, are: Lion vs. Tiger, Hammerhead vs. Bull Shark, Polar Bear vs. Grizzly Bear, Hornet vs. Wasp, and Triceratops vs. Spinosaurus. You are using an out of date browser. The plural of triceratops is triceratopses. Triceratops is a genus of ceratopsid dinosaur that lived during the late Maastrichtian stage of the Late Cretaceous period, from 68 to 66 million years ago, in what is now North America. Then compare and contrast the battling pair before finally discovering the winner. Triceratops horridus cut a formidable figure in the prehistoric landscape due to its enormous head that was ornamented with three horns and a bony frill studded with spikes. The collection features a range of mammals, sea creatures, reptiles, and dinosaurs to satisfy all kinds of animal fans, including Wolverine vs. Tasmanian Devil, Rhino vs. Hippo, Alligator vs. Python, Killer Whale vs. Great White Shark, and Tyrannosaurus rex vs. Velociraptor. Grade s. 1-4 Read i ng level. Readers will learn about each animal's anatomy, behavior, and more. $2.99 . Take a second to look at our. There are five extant (existing biological) species of odd-toed ungulates (3 toes on each foot) in the family rhinocerotiae. The most distinctive feature is their large skull, among the largest of all land animals. A fully grown Stegosaurus could be 25 feet. Serious. ). Please Login or Register. Although mammals are much faster and more active, the disparity is just too great. Rattlesnake vs. Secretary Bird (Who Would Win? Get your classroom ready to rumble! You are trying to log on to your penworthy account that is shared with another user. Southern Elephant Seal - Mirounga leonina. Traits Trampling Charge: If the triceratops moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a creature and then hits it with a gore attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. Nature related Discussions, News and Queries. Available Formats. Book 20) - Kindle edition by Pallotta, Jerry, Bolster, Rob. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. TYRANNOSAURUS REX (T-REX) VS TRICERATOPS. Fight would have to be on land or very shallow water. - Kindle edition by Pallotta, Jerry, Bolster, Rob. If the target is prone, the triceratops can make one stomp attack against it as a bonus action. Round 1: one on one prime males who are bloodlusted. Triceratops is the most famous of all ceratopsians (commonly known as horned dinosaurs), as well as one of the most iconic dinosaurs, not only because of its frill and 3 horns but also because it lived alongside other famous dinosaurs such as Tyrannosauru… There can only be one active user in a shopping cart at a time.
2020 triceratops vs hippo