Cook the sauce until the pasta is ready (around 3 minutes) and then add 1/2 cup of pasta water. Why not try serving it with a chargrilled steak or chicken breasts wrapped with prosciutto? So versatile. Add cream and bring to a boil. Leave on the hob over very low heat for 5 minutes so the pasta can absorb the sauce. That creamy sauce looks SO good. Gorgonzola Cream Sauce is a sauce you can make in 5 minutes and once you have tried it….I promise it will be one of your go-to sauces for life! Easy recipe for gnocchi with gorgonzola cream sauce, requiring only 3 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Stir until all the cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth. Stir in chicken stock and cream. Add milk … This is absolutely FABULOUS but not for the faint hearted. If you cook the sauce for a minute or two longer it will thicken slightly and be perfect for pouring oven dishes like that. Mmm this looks amazing. You could get it with a red sauce or a gorgonzola cream sauce. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Yup, this gorgonzola sauce is insane and yet it’s so simple to make that it’s ready by the time the pasta is cooked. Stir until the Gorgonzola melts. Well….it’s a cheese that is produced in Gorgonzola Italy! We have the best recipe and we can give it to you right away! Cook pasta according to package instructions. Bring 3 quarts of water to boil in covered pot for pasta. Add Gorgonzola cheese and continue cooking while stirring until cheese is starts to melt. All Rights Reserved. Hi Stacy, I’m so happy you enjoyed it I love how quick and easy it is too! Just follow the steps and your sauce will be ready in 10 minutes! This is my basic potato gnocchi recipe. I love a simple pasta dish like this. homemade pasta dough then check out my recipe, Spinach Pizza with Gorgonzola & Red Onion, Mini Sausage Pizzas with Pear and Gorgonzola, A Winter Salad – Spinach, Apple, Gorgonzola & Candied Walnuts, Eggplant Parmigiana (Parmigiana di Melanzane), Mushroom Ravioli With Parmesan Cream Sauce, Italian Affogato Recipe – Ice Cream And Coffee. Sooo yummy over a plate of roasted potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, or even cauliflower. I have yet to make this, but I want to. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add heavy cream, bring to a boil, ... pot.Remove cream sauce from the heat, stir in half of the Gorgonzola and the Parmesan, and pour ... individual portions. Add all the seasonings. I normally don’t leave reviews but this sauce was amazing! It comes together easily after a quick reduction on the stovetop, and is perfectly … Thanks a lot. Bring vermouth to a boil ... half. Add the cream and 1 tbsp parmesan with a a good pinch of pepper (around 1 tsp freshly grinded) and a pinch of salt. Also make sure to use high-quality pasta, if you want to make your own homemade pasta dough then check out my recipe and have a play around with shapes or if going for dried choose a good brand like this one. This was delicious! Every brand will be slightly different but always check your pasta after 8 minutes and keep an eye on it because overcooked pasta is the worst! I don’t think so, carbs and cheese for life HA. This sauce can be used in so many ways like over a juicy chargrilled steak or baked into a potato gratin but it's especially good tossed with pasta for a simple and comforting weeknight meal! Add the cooked pasta and toss until evenly coated, serve with an extra grating of parmesan. Have you ever tried Gorgonzola cream sauce? Thanks so much. I often serve this sauce on main dishes such as steak, chicken, pasta (Cervasi of course), ravioli or gnocchi. One thing to remember when using longer pasta shapes is that the sauce is a thicker consistency so you might need to add a little extra pasta water for tossing with longer pasta. Add the cooked pasta and toss until evenly coated, serve with an extra grating of parmesan. Perfectly cooked al dente penne pasta tossed with a super quick and Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce. 1. For Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, bring the heavy cream to a simmer over medium heat and keep simmering until the cream is reduced in volume by about a third. I often serve this sauce on main dishes such as steak, chicken, pasta (Cervasi of course), ravioli or gnocchi. Home » Pasta » Penne with Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce. Cook and stir until mixture is heated through and cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes, adding enough reserved pasta water to reach desired consistency.
2020 gorgonzola cream sauce for pasta