... 800 Series Gas Cooktop. Make sure you use degreaser and soft cloth that is not used on anything else, (sinks, counters, etc.) Five burner 30 In. Got a good deal atPacific Sales on this and am very pleased. That also means it won't fit quarts/stone counter top with standard size. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2017. Gas stove tops are slightly more complex than electric ranges, as they involve the use of gas fuel that must then be ignited and kept burning in an open flame to function. Going from a range type to a cooktop my first impression was the amount of flame this produces. The only negative aspect of the cook-top was the lack of gradation (medium high/medium/medium low) markings on the knobs. That means that there is greater ma… I looked it up and found this thread. I had to call the Bosch company directly to get my questions answered, Best Buy customer service could only read to me from the online description, and it did not answer all my questions. the simmer is great and the stainless steel is very easy to clean. format for kitchens where space is limited. Seems to heat up much faster and more even than electric. Bosch 800 Series gas cooktops are engineered for precise performance, offering high heat and low simmer options for cooking flexibility. This cook top if phenomenal. Burners are consistent. Highly recommend this product. Whether you chose induction, gas or electric, every Bosch cooktop combines simplicity with intuitive usability. In this review, we will compare features to help you understand the differences and decide which model … See best dealer price on Bosch 800 Series induction cooktop. Cooking is quick. Empava is a well- established brand in this … The main piece stainless steel is flimsy. RRP: $1,999* Check Latest Prices at Appliances Online^ Bosch PBH615B9TA Serie 2 60cm gas cooktop. Which is why I started to look into induction cooktops. The burners adjust continually from very high to very low, unlike my last cooktop … Use is well described, and the different features of different burners is clear ONCE YOU READ the instructions. We did that, primarily because installing and testing gas lines is a bit different, and can be a lot dangerous. You have to shake the cleaner very well to get a quick result. The item functions as expected, but does not fit standard cabinet size of 36" width. One of burner caps has marks on it resembles water marks. 2 are designed for special use, one for low heat simmering, and one for really big pots and high heat. You have to use a hot pad to touch them if cooking in front on a high heat or a long cook time. This sleek cooktop is black with gray lines to indicate … In-store pricing may vary. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I love the 5 burner and it looks great. Go to offer. One of the main differences is the controls. Probably not.. 5 burner gas cooktop includes powerful 19,000 BTU burner for boiling, searing and stir-frying Push-to-turn heavy-duty metal knobs for a premium look and feel There's a problem loading this menu right now. Bosch NIT8069UC 800 Series Cooktop Review I’m always on the lookout for easy-to-use appliances that cooks my food quickly and efficiently. I had to buy this to replace a kitchenaid glass cooktop that exploded on me. This review is from Bosch - 800 Series 36" Built-In Gas Cooktop - Stainless steel I would recommend this to a friend Helpful (7) Unhelpful (0) Install was fast and easy as well as the unit is designed with clean lines and functional surfaces. My only thought, not really a complaint is the controls are really close to the burners, but so far they have not shown any signs of heat problems and are not hot to the touch. So recipes are followed more efficiently, meals are made quickly, and cleanup happens easily. Getting it installed there was another issue, as even the big box stores do not offer installation services, so you have to go underground to find help. Love the added safety feature. The burners adjust continually from very high to very low, unlike my last cooktop that would not adjust to a true simmer low. Love having 5 burners. Home Depot didn't carry it, Lowes said it would take 14 business days; Best Buy had it delivered in three days and it was in perfect condition and the box had not been beat up during shipping. The control panel on the Bosch 800 Series … Overall it looks nice, is easy to clean and it's low profile under the counter made it a fit for me. If I had to buy another cooktop, I’m not sure I’d buy this one because of the staining issues. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Bosch 800 Series 30" Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, See all details for Bosch 800 Series 30" Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Cooktop, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I chose this model because of its low profile under the countertop. It is not prone to permanent stains as some reviewers note, easily cleaned with a number of products like Barkeeper's Friend, stainless steel cleaner, etc. Nice cooktop with lots of room. When you’re reading Bosch induction cooktop reviews, the detail can be overwhelming. Because at the end of a long day, Bosch believes cooking should bring joy, not frustration. Perfect for my needs. I suffered with the thing for 20 years or so, trying to keep it clean ( glass and grease don't mix) and the enameled grates looked like hell. Correction: It's 5 burners not 6. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This gas cooktop is easy to use and performs perfectly as advertised. This cooktop is the best I would recommend to anyone. Bosch 800 Series gas cooktops … The five burner gas … This is a nice gas cooktop that has 5 burners. the cleanup is easy. I love it. It looks great and cooks great. It is taking time to get to know how how the cooktop cooks and where the proper flame adjustment needs to be. It looks Since I installed it myself, I found it worthwhile to put in a gas monitor nearby...lets me sleep at night. Not sure what caused it as I've only used soap and water. Incentivized Review … We changed our order and selected this quality, great-looking replacement. The pros. Don't go out on simmer. Able to cook a lot of different types of food. Price A$1,588.00 The Good Guys. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. Bosch PPH6A6B20A. Powerful 19,000 BTU Burner for Boiling, Searing and Stir-Frying Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel Each gas-fueled burner burns evenly and is easily ignited. © 2020 Best Buy. When you buy a Bosch 800 Series 36" Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Perfect and accurate design, very simple and convenient for home cooking. Delivered promptly and well packaged. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 33 reviews. However first impressions are it looks beautiful, connection was easy, and it will have the ability to heat pans more quickly. It burns much hotter than my range. Overall Design. I find it easy to clean, hotter, and more efficient in its use of space...and it has the large burner in the middle that works for grilling. It's looks great in my new kitchen. No complaints. Looks great. The Bosch NGM8655UC 800 Series is a 36 inch gas cooktop. Sonetimes, a good way to find idiots is to read reviews? But perhaps they all do. Differences between the Bosch 500 Series 30-inch and the Bosch 800 Series. I’ve never used gas before and am loving it. We picked this cooktop because it had a lower profile than some similarly priced items from GE. All the burners burn like my single quick boil on my range. ignition is instant, flames are highly adjustable, grilles lift off for cleaning. The red ON-light is a good safety feature especially … The Bosch Group Oven reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. If you are forced to stay with a 30", the next one down is an excellent choice. Make sure you have someone who can use a wood router to make sure you can fit this. Great features, easy to clean, and the burner strengths are ideal for how I cook. Watch the pan size on the outer large burners, but if you stain it, you can remove it easily. Works very well. because you could scratch the steel with debris trapped in the cloth from cleaning the other areas. I read all the problems people were having with browning on the stainless so I cleaned it with Barkeepers Friend before I used it and as I thought, no browning. Because at the end of a long day, Bosch believes cooking should bring joy, not frustration. Recently replaced a 17 year old 4 burner JennAir gas top with this new Bosch. Unfortunately, looks can be deceiving. All rights reserved. My husband said the installation was straightforward, and I didn't hear any swearing. I also wanted the control knobs to be in the front, and metal not plastic.The max BTU output is 60,000, so this stove is not for beginners!! The 36-inch Bosch NGM8655UC gas cooktop (MSRP $1,099), part of the manufacturer’s 800 Series, has a clean, utilitarian look that suggests it could be cooking powerhouse. It is a replacement. The middle burner heats if water fast. We purchased this cooktop because we are so impressed with our Bosch dishwasher and we are not disappointed. The right front burner is a true simmer burner. I am a somewhat messy cook. This one has enough power to heat water/cook on wok quickly and make the food taste so much better when it's hot. Our new stainless steel Bosch 800 Series 30" Built-In Gas Cooktop looks good and offers excellent heat control from high to simmer. I purchased this cooktop and was impressed by its design. My wife thinks she would like it to have more power but we are still experimenting with it. Thorkitchen Pro-Style Gas Rangetop. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Burners are easy to control to exactly where I want the heat and a wide range of capability. This review is from Bosch - 800 Series 36" Built-In Gas Cooktop - Stainless steel. Continuous cast iron grates, the power burner in the middle, the simmer burner in the back, and three medium sized burners. Love the 5 burners. After preparing only a few meals, the stainless steel is stained and will not come clean no matter what I use. Bosch products always stand out for quality and performance. Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 33 reviews. see bosch 800 series prices and reviews on amazon. Finally I've saved up enough to purchase a new gas cooktop for the New Year. When you buy a Bosch 800 Series 36" Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners with Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Bosch - 800 Series 36" Built-In Gas Cooktop - Black. While it can be easy to look at a cooktop that's covered in stainless steel, shiny knobs and elegant finishes and assume it's a quality appliance, you might be fooled when it comes to what's under the hood. We purchased this cooktop because we are so impressed with our Bosch dishwasher and we are not disappointed. OptiSim® burner simmers delicate sauces and melts chocolate without scorching. Just thought I would share a solution. This page works best with JavaScript. Prices and offers are subject to change. I was at first concerned about getting stainless steel because of the scratching horror stories I have heard, but I found that because the stainless steel does not get as hot as other materials, the spilled food does not continue to scorch, and is therefore easier to clean. After cooking on it one time, the left side of the stainless surface was burned. It dropped in very easily, and the hook up was a cinch. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2017. Special features: Porcelain Drip Pan, Zinc … Make sure you use good pans! It looks great and cooks great. I was sick to think this was what I was going to have to live with. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also has a wok burner which provides up to 15 Mj/h of power. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Bosch … We have been consistently impressed with the performance of our 800 series Bosch cook-top! Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2016. Our only complaint is that we didn't thourougly look over the unit before installation, and one of the knobs has a defect with the temperature control labeling. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Bosch … Easy to clean. Super disappointing when we were so excited to be done only to see that our brand new perfect unit was not what we thought. This cooktop will probably look bad after only a few years. I bought this Bosch cooktop in late August and moved into my new house in late September. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. Empava 30″ 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop. Also, make sure have adequate venting, hopefully exterior vented! I hope this lasts as long as my last cooktop 30 years. More beautiful in my counter than on the display. Loud. Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed… That is a great thing. The name of brand says all. Only comment would be that the sound of the gas is a little Here are some of the main differences to be aware of. So excellent product, works well, also with all burners on at the same time, just took away a star for fit. I absolutely love it!! The center burner boiles water very fast. It will streak though but I found the 409 cleaner for stainless and a paper towel work well and shined it back up. Be aware. It works well. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019. I have not been able to cook anything yet because the range hood has not been installed. It's finally been installed in my newly renovated kitchen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Color: stainless steel replacement model 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2014. NGM8646UC in Black by Bosch in Concord, NH - 800 Series Gas Cooktop 36'' Black NGM8646UC. Glad to have chosen this from Best Buy! It’s a great cook top. The parts are difficult to get into such a small space and it took some tweezers to get the parts to fit. Find the The Bosch Group Oven that is right for you. A $900.00 cooktop from Bosch should be of better quality. Like many Serie 6 gas cooktops, this model includes FlameSelect. I went to Meijer and purchased a $4 bottle of Easy Off Stovetop Cleaner and the burns came right off. So far, GREAT! Bosch makes two 30-inch induction range models: the 800 Series and the Benchmark. The grates allow ample space between the flame and bottom of pan. Looks nice, glad it has metal knobs because they get hot. It does scratch easy. I assume there is a factory coating to protect the stainless that must be browning up. It comes ready for Natural gas, and needs to be converted to accept LP gas, it was not as easy to do as I expected. Its designed to have the look of a slide-in, but fit into a traditional freestanding … But I'd like to make a few observations for others. Great price, great installation & great product! Posted 3 years ago. The Bosch HGI8054UC (MSRP $2,099) slide-in range is the gas offering in Bosch's impressive 800 Series. The central burner is 18,000 BTU which seems more than adequate for our needs. I paid a premium for a cooktop made by a well-known company expected to be free from headache for at least the next 2-3 years, but Bosch failed to meet such expectation in just less than a month. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was easy to hook up and install. It DOES come with all that is required to convert to propane, and the installation instructions and drawings are excellent. The Bosch Serie 2 60cm gas cooktop … After talking to many people, we opted for a gas cook top instead of an electric one.
2020 bosch 800 series gas cooktop reviews