Click to expand... All valid points, especially if the price stays high on Assassination Blade. Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. However, Barbarous blade is better than Ashkandi by a mile. Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. So, what are you waiting for? However, only the extra … Barbarous Blade with 25 Agi Enchant u get: 116-118 Attk Power 28.75 Agility ~1.65%? For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Comentario de Allakhazam rep with Timbermaw between Felwood and Winterspring. That means dual Bone Slicing Hatchets will yield 56 agi (+30 for enchant) which is a little more than 1% crit chance and ~112 AP, comfortably surpassing Barb blade. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Commentaire de Allakhazam rep with Timbermaw between Felwood and Winterspring. I’ve got two little tips about the timing: use Barbarous Blade, it’s 3.20 attack speed fits just fine to claim exactly three white melee hits on Klinfran before Wing Clipping him and safely reaching your range before Enrage (don’t use Raptor Strike, neither Mongoose Bite – you want to preserve your mana as much as possible) and use timer addons (e.g. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. Peacemaker is slower w/ a higher max dmg (better for one shotting wing clip) and 10 more AP. Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. 3.30 DPS 53 Stats are the same though. I decided to do LBRS instead for this weapon and it didnt drop. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Barb blade is as good as it gets without MC 1-handers atm. Barbarous Blade with 25 Agi Enchant u get: 116-118 Attk Power 28.75 Agility ~1.65%? For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Barbarous Blade (+25 Agi) - 110 RAP, 1,47% crit, 0 HP Huntsman's Harpoon (+25 Agi) (D2 summon) - 120 RAP, 1,13% crit, 0 HP Ashkandi gives the highest AP bonus, but lacks in crit department, and HP is not a PvE stat for hunters. Kommentar von Asher I agree with previous opinion. 2x bone-slicing or 2x 1% crit 1-handers is decent. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. ... corruption is crap. ... Blades. Players can win this item when selecting the following class specializations. What a phenominal blade. Sandhill Market (enchant, archeo wood, statue, runed items) Sign in to follow this . As a lvl 60 warrior, which enchant should i put on this sword to maximize the dps? For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Not to mention the cost of 25 Agility<2x15 Agility. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. I'm a hunter and now with the expansion and patch I am about to vendor my 2 Bone Slicing Hatchets as I just put the +25 agility enchant on this bad boy. The 25 agi enchant is not in game yet, These are easily beaten by a pair of bone slicing hatchets with agi enchants, giving a total of 56 agi =112 RAP and a little over 1% crit; I would argue this is way better than any 2H weapon at the moment. The only thing that comes close is Barbarous Blade with a +25 Agi enchant, the difference between those two is that Barbarous Blade gets 10 AP more, while the Dal'Rend set gives 5 Agi more. As for an off hand enchant, this would have to be the best for a melee class using 1h'ers. A great enchant honestly, my damage and crit has been improved to a noticable level on my rogue when applied to my Core Hound tooth. Kommentar von Allakhazam rep with Timbermaw between Felwood and Winterspring. Barbarous Blade with 25 Agi Enchant u get: 116-118 Attk Power 28.75 Agility ~1.65%? Shoulders: - 5 all resistances. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Barbarous Blade = 50 AP 1% crit + 25 AGI enchant. With +15 agi, it'll be MC 1-handers>dal'rends>ribsplitter of agi+Bone Slicing Hatchet>2x BSH>Barb Blade /sigh. Barbarous Blade (B.Blade) +15 agi enchant: 15 agi 90 ranged AP (60 stat + 30 from agi) 1.29% crit chance (1% stat + 0.29% from agi) 0.53% chance to dodge 30 AC (from agi) many warriors/pallies want it over Arcanite Reaper (A.Reaper) for PvP because of crazy price tag on A.Reaper 4. 5 Agi vs 10 AP? Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Commentaire de Asher I agree with previous opinion. Enchanting is a process of adding magical properties to a weapon or piece of armor in The Elder Scrolls: Blades. Barbarous Blade with 25 Agi Enchant u get: 116-118 Attk Power 28.75 Agility ~1.65%? Enchantment PvE: [Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility] Enchantment PvP: [Steel Weapon Chain] While Barbarous Blade offers 1% crit and a possible +15 agi enchant, dual wielding crit axes offers a possible 2% crit and +30 agi, meaning you'll have a much larger damage increase at range, which is what you should be doing 94% of the time. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! Well i've just got this enchant on my Barbarous Blade and sadly it doesn't actually have a glow yet :( To get access to the recipe you need to be friendly with Timbermaw Hold. I have just received this but are not sure which is better. - 5 fire resistance. 62.5 dps 40 Agi 35 Str 20 Sta Think they work nice that way. Comentado por Asher I agree with previous opinion. Commento di Asher I agree with previous opinion. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Even peacemaker is better. It's a nice weapon and people who like the colour purple are gonna want it. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Comentario de Allakhazam 26 Sta 25 Agi 15 Int 2% crit Best I have atm and very efficient. Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below. Chance to Crit 0 Stam So, you trade ~.5% chance to crit for 12 attack power with BSH and the HUGE raptor strikes, IMO id take the Barbarous Blade>Dual BSH even if i was Lightning Reflexes build, which is what im headin to. Or take both 1h weapons in MC to get 2 crit, 9 agi, 20 AP The agi is worth 18 AP and .17 crit The mats for the enchant off the AH on my server were ~15g. Well i've just got this enchant on my Barbarous Blade and sadly it doesn't actually have a glow yet :( To get access to the recipe you need to be friendly with Timbermaw Hold. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Comment by Thottbot For warriors this is the best 2hander in the game that doesn't require raiding or an insane amount of BGs to get. Barbarous Blade with 25 Agi Enchant u get: 116-118 Attk Power 28.75 Agility ~1.65%? My argument however is that barbarous blade and ashkandi should not be in the list. I had both back in pre-BC, actually upgraded from Peacemaker to Barbarous Blade and it was just so much more inspiring to have this bad boy strapped across my back. The 25 agi enchant is not in game yet, These are easily beaten by a pair of bone slicing hatchets with agi enchants, giving a total of 56 agi =112 RAP and a little over 1% crit; I would argue this is way better than any 2H weapon at the moment. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Comentado por Asher I agree with previous opinion. Chance to Crit 0 Stam So, you trade ~.5% chance to crit for 12 attack power with BSH and the HUGE raptor strikes, IMO id take the Barbarous Blade>Dual BSH even if i was Lightning Reflexes build, which is what im headin to. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. The Enchanter's Tower requires you to reach Town Level 4, so make sure to build a Smithy, Workshop, and Alchemist Shop, as well as a few dwellings, to reach the required level. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. Barbarous Blade is a rare Two-hand Sword with a damage of 138 - 207 (53.91 DPS), and a speed of 3.2. - Warblade of Caer Darrow (Quest reward, Scholomance).-----ENCHANTS: Helm: - 1% Haste. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Followers 0. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. Base Damage Boost is affected by Base Level, then it is increased by INT and Matk directly. My argument however is that barbarous blade and ashkandi should not be in the list. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. Commento di Asher I agree with previous opinion. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. - 8 str. Effect. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. Plus it glows white. Sounds like a PvP weapon to me. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! 1 Like. - Barbarous Blade (King Gordok, DM-North). 4 Likes. I really love the boost to the mana pool it provides, even if the Raptor strikes are slightly less impressive. Level Base Damage Boost 1 120 2 140 3 160 4 180 5 200 Notes. It might even work out better. For me, personally, I think I should just enchant my barb blade with +15 agi for now. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Barbarous Blade = 1 crit, 60 AP, 15 AGI // (15*2.75) + 32 + 60 = 133.25 / 14 = 9.52 DPS Lok'Delar = 2 crit , 15 AGI // (15*2.75) + (2*32) = 105.25 / 14 = 7.52 DPS Dal'Rends = 1 crit, 30 agi, 50 AP // (30*2.75) + 32 + 50 = 164.5 / 14 = 11.75 DPS Chance to Crit 0 Stam So, you trade ~.5% chance to crit for 12 attack power with BSH and the HUGE raptor strikes, IMO id take the Barbarous Blade>Dual BSH even if i was Lightning Reflexes build, which is what im headin to. Kommentar von Thottbot I have owned a destiny since lvl 52. Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. AV). You can get barbarous blade fairly easily with 1 crit, 60 AP. Edited, Sat Sep 17 05:43:00 2005 The player is able to enchant their equipment only after building the Enchanter's Tower in their Town. I currently use Manslayer of the Qiraj as my PvP weapon. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. Dal’rends set is optimal but hell to get. Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Thus, the sword is really about 65dps, and is all the more awsome if you use it with seal of crusader and the crusader enchant. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. For other uses, see Enchanting. Commentaire de cefm Contrary to older posts, post-Cataclysm this is NOT a great weapon for Hunters anymore as all it has for them is moderate Stamina and a little Crit. Enchant Blade (Alt: Enchant Blade) is a 3 rd class active skill available as Rune Knight. Comment by Asher I agree with previous opinion. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Comentado por Thottbot I spent like 2 hours in LBRS for this weapon while giuld was doing ZG. You could always try and replace one or more Assassination Blade with something else though? Dal'rend is bis. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. With the new +25 Agility enchant I'll be using this for my PvE trinket. As for an off hand enchant, this would have to be the best for a melee class using 1h'ers. Barbarous Blade is a rare Two-hand Sword with a damage of 138 - 207 (53.91 DPS), and a speed of 3.2. Comentario de Allakhazam rep with Timbermaw between Felwood and Winterspring. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. - Ice Barbed Spear (Quest reward. Well i've just got this enchant on my Barbarous Blade and sadly it doesn't actually have a glow yet :( To get access to the recipe you need to be friendly with Timbermaw Hold. If you want to reserve items go do guild runs. Alternative: [Barbarous Blade] - Dropped by [King Gordok] in Northern Dire Maul. You should only be using 2-handers if you can't afford +15 agi enchant when it comes out with BWL, or if you're actively melee weaving. Personally, I love BSH, but unless you have great luck I would recommend going for Barbarous Blade, or start gathering the mats for Dawn's Edge. Chance to Crit 0 Stam So, you trade ~.5% chance to crit for 12 attack power with BSH and the HUGE raptor strikes, IMO id take the Barbarous Blade>Dual BSH even if i was Lightning Reflexes build, which is what im headin to. I wasted ZG for nothing. Commentaire de Allakhazam rep with Timbermaw between Felwood and Winterspring. It has a required level of 58 and item-level of 63. Comentado por Thottbot Dam. Well i've just got this enchant on my Barbarous Blade and sadly it doesn't actually have a glow yet :( To get access to the recipe you need to be friendly with Timbermaw Hold. Endow the user's equipped weapon with magic to inflict additional magic damage with regular attacks temporarily. As Patch 2.0 finally comes full around with the Burning Crusade expansion, we still don't know how the new crit rating system will be in finalization. The Dal'Rend set with +15 agi enchant on both weapons is the best pre mc/zg/whatever-raid melee weapons a hunter can get. Those 2 weapons (brutality blade / core hound) are just far bigger upgrades to actual melee dps compared to a hunter. Note: This list is up to date as of patch 8.1.5 (29737) Mar 14 2019 with a total of 193 enchants Since Barbarous Blade is only slightly better than Peacemaker all of the above observations apply to Barbarous Blade in comparison to Bone Slicing Hatchets x 2. Even corehound tooth. - 7str Legs: - 1% Haste.. - 8 str. But I just got it as a poor man's enchant; better than nothing! You aren’t getting anything good in naxx until all melees have those weapons. Chest: - 4 all stats. 2 x bone slicing Hatchets 26 AGILITY = 52 AP 0.5% crit + 30 AGI enchants. Download the client and get started. This item … Комментарий от Asher I agree with previous opinion. Barbarous Blade 60 AP 15 AGI (from enchant) 1% to crit 15 agi / 53 = 0.28 crit 15 agi x 2 = 30 AP So this choice generates 90 AP +1.28% to crit Notice that this approaches 2x Bone Slicing Hatchets, which is a more difficult to get combo than 1x Barbarous Blade.. especially with the double cost of AGI enchants for BSH. Well i've just got this enchant on my Barbarous Blade and sadly it doesn't actually have a glow yet :( To get access to the recipe you need to be friendly with Timbermaw Hold. Asmo-kul-tiras (Asmo) 30 January 2020 11:41 #12. Boots: - 8% run speed increase. Classic Hunter Best in Slot (BiS) Pre-Raid Gear Guide - WoW Classic 1.13, Classic WoW Dire Maul North / Tribute Run Dungeon Guide, http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=4981387&tmp=1#post4981387. Furthermore, if you really want to go crazy with ag you can put two +15 ag enchants on your hatchets and double what is possible with 2H Peacemaker or Barbarous Blade. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. We still aren't certain how the new crit system will turn out. Crusader would be better for the main hand where proc rates are higher, a good example would be a sword rogue using the brutality blade in his/her main hand with crusader and a core hound tooth in off hand with +15 agil. It has a required level of 58 and item-level of 63. 2 - Barbarous Blade 3 - Bone Slicing Hatchets 4 - Peacemaker / Zulian Compared to the Peacemaker Peacemaker 137 - 206 Damage Speed 3.40 (50.4 dps) +56 AP critical strike by 1%. Cloak: - 3 agi. I have found that in classic though, all gear gets prioritized to warriors. (some weapons glow due to enchant) One Hand weapons: Bloodrazor (37.0 dps) Hammer of the Nothern Wind (39.5 dps) The Hammer of Grace (37.7 dps) Windreaper (39.3 dps) Cho'Rush's Blade (40.0 dps) Mirah's Song (40.0 dps) Timeworn Mace (40.7 dps) Argent Avenger (40.7 dps) Mass of McGowan (40.9 dps) Scepter of the Unholy (41.2 dps) Cold Forged Hammer (41.4 dps) Aurastone Hammer (44.6 dps) … This, arcanite reaper, hammer of the titans, barbarous blade, and many others are much better than corruption. You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. For now, Barbarous Blade with an agility enchant is a better Hunter choice - and possibly easier to attain. Ideally the hunters should be aiming for brutality blade and core hound tooth though. As Patch 2.0 finally comes full around with the Burning Crusade expansion, we still don't know how the new crit rating system will be in finalization.
2020 barbarous blade enchant