Here's a quick rundown of the issues: The biggest problem is the coolant system. Cool van comfortable reliable and good for children and pets. Learn About Us. Der 2.2TDCI Motor ist eine Entwicklung seitens Ford, diese Motoren werden aber auch in den Citroen Jumper und den Peugeot Boxer eingebaut. The worst complaints are rough shifting, transmission failure. Unsubscribe any time. My 2015 Ford Transit 3.2L I5 Diesel after 1 month review Thread starter ManicStreetSprinter; Start date Aug 31, 2014; 1; 2; 3; Next. A dive into the forums finds a thread titled “Beware of Ford Transit – Major Issues.” This owner of a 2015 Ford Transit experienced massive issues with the 2015 Ford work van and had terrible experiences with Ford customer service. This Power Stroke from Ford is a five-cylinder diesel that’s been in service outside the USA for more than a decade. I wish it was a 4x4. I like how the gas tank is beside the drivers door but I am nervous because the cover broke off so anyone could put anything in my tank very easily. It's very comfortable, and reliable, the performance is pretty good, out of all I really recommend buying it, it's pretty sweet. Im PSA Konzern gab es die Probleme mit den Brüchen der Kolben auch schon al dies bei Ford anfing. I love the size of the vehicle especially the amount of storage in the back. The other problem that we've had is a lot of the plastic pieces in the inside of the van have popped off or broken very easily. Hyundai Engine Recall For Gamma, Nu and Theta II Engines, read stories from drivers who praise our work. You can also None so far I love my can we have only hadn't replace the brakes once basic maintenance stuff. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Seit die ersten Meldungen über Motorschäden bei Ford Wohnmobilen bekannt wurden, sind viele Camper verunsichert. You stuck ford, never ever will I buy another ford piece of c**p, terrible designs, I hate this van and I'm about to take it back. Yeah well good luck. I also love how there is a walking space between the 2nd and third row seats. With this vehicle other than ball joints have no way to lubricate them. I love having the camera for when reversing it really helps me feel safer. 2009. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Doch kann man die Schäden vielleicht vermeiden? Langsam aber sicher wird es nur noch lächerlich was der Automobilhersteller Ford seinen Kunden zumutet. No major mechanical issues. All the space inside is amazing I'm a side guy and can pass through the seats easy. 1, 2015 Ford Transit 11 passenger wagon with the Powerstroke 5 cyl engine traveling about 125,000 miles per year. Sometimes has issue with the gas that I think ran out to fast. Except that I like it, enough place for a trip and reliable, I will extremely recommend it if you have children or pets because of the place and seats position. Selbst in den Alpen liegt der Verbrauch kaum über 10 Liter, meist deutlich darunter! Gelöst ist das Probl… I wish that the headlights were automatic. And a bunch of stupid minivans. 2015 model echo boost motor, 3/4 ton v6 twin turbo gas At 140,000 miles the fuel pump quit Now at 145,000 mile the coolant line cracked 1/4 plastic line goes from top of radiator to overflow tank. 2, 2010 Ford F650 buses with Cummins engines, each at about 300,000 miles. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Verständlich. My kids live the Blu-ray player the space is great I never have a problem fitting all my groceries on the back which is nice because I have 4 children so u buy a lot of food lol. I need the size because I have a very large family but really wished it was more durable. I love the cargo space. not too keen on the console set up but if we had ordered it with our own preferences we could have done better, It is a ok vehicle no complaints it is a good transportation car with a lot of space for 6 people. 05. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424-9153. I like the room it has -- you can stand up in the thing so it is good if you are tired of bending over to move around. We have answered all of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Ford Transit Diesel. When I open the hood on my 3.7L transit I have plenty of physical access to the entire engine. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Comfort in back seating area could use improvement. © 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Transit van has a gas engine standard, but the big news is the new diesel. The running lights at night are quite bright and I've forgotten to turn the lights on before. It drives smoothly and turns well and is a joy to drive. Ich wünsche Euch jedenfalls noch viele tausend ruckelfreie Kilometer mit Eurem feuerroten Spielmobil, auf dass Ihr es problemlos in 2015 ins Erzgebirge schafft! Has a big back for groceries and other stuff the seat will bend in to make more room. 2015 Ford Transit transmission problems with 3 complaints from Transit owners. But otherwise smooth ride. It is great stylish design on the inside and out as well as Comfortable. Haven't had any problems. For its size it provides good visibility. Good on gas. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Verständlich ist diese Sorge schon. Comfortable. Mobility transportation services (mobilitytrans) is recalling certain 2014-2018 ford transit and ram promaster vehicles and 2014-2015 ford econoline vehicles modified to be equipped with freedman go-es foldaway seats, part numbers 43705, 45467, 48923, and 75719. It is spacious to a point. I was forced to take it into service before for a recall and it seems to still vibrate a bit at certain speeds and rpms. Next Last. Or a roof rack? In promobil, aber auch an anderer Stelle konnte man von jäh beendeten Touren lesen: Fahrer bemerken zunächst Leistungsverlust, halten an und beobachten dann in den meisten Fällen ein unvermitteltes Hochdrehen des Motors, das sich auch durch Abziehen des Zündschlüssels nicht verhindern lässt. You would not know that it is only a six cylinder vehicle. I really like the vehicle so far. Check out our Ford Transit overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Transit. It's spent about as much time at the dealership as it has in service. Also the transmission couplings fail. Drives like a car!! The hoses must be changed on time. Has power mirrors. Hallo Womo-Gemeinschaft, Wir haben seit Mitte 2012 unser Womo! I love my own! The new Transit van gets the latest version and it produces a 3.2-liter, 195-cid inline mill that’s rated at 185 hp and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. No problem with the performance. It can be awkward to control. 2015 Ford Transit Problems. Car problem(s) with the 2015 FORD TRANSIT. It drives well and runs good too. 2015 model echo boost motor, 3/4 ton v6 twin turbo gas For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Have fun finding 5 different tools and removing everything behind the driver's seat and trying to work in a cramped stupid enclosure, there's a ton of wasted room under the hood but the idiot's at ford just had to put the d**n battery under the stupid driver's seat. Had them replaced with new ones that had grease nipples. it is so much easier to transfer into from my wheelchair than any other vehicle I have encountered, I do wish it had a flat floor for easier getting out, the step-up and out are a challenge at times. Kostet so ein Reisemobil doch etwas mehr als Taschengeld. Die Konzeption des Ford wie auch die des Aufbaus sind überzeugend gemacht. I love it because my 3 dogs can ride very comfortably. The steering wheel I love its nice and smooth, gotta love the comfy seats, not to say it looks pretty neat on the inside, I love how the radio looks, after all I give it a 10 out of 10 10/10:)! 1 of 3 Go to page. (love the vehicle btw). The plus sides to my van have outweighed the bad. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. My vehicle is very reliable, except my engine light keeps coming on. Rides great love the space has the best a/c I have ever used in a car. Curious how the 2015 Transit compares to other years? This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Ford Transit Diesel issues & faults. It performs its purpose on an average level. The gas mileage is horrible and the windshield wiper is quite noisy. Pfff ford made sure the warning beeps are only in their c**p stereo that you've replaced, want to bolt on a trailer hitch? I would recommend this vehicle for anyone who needs space or needs to transport several people. Rauchentwicklung lässt auch beim technischen Laien keinen Zweifel daran, dass dieser … We have a 2015 Ford Transit 3500 extra long and extra tall with nothing but problems. Filled to capacity it is very uncomfortable. Ein bekanntes Problem, nämlich gebrochene Kolben sorgen bei Ford Transportern und Wohnmobilen zu oft finalen Motorschäden. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Der Mob tobt könnte man sagen. It causes vibration and noise under load at certain speeds. I am growing more and more disappointed every single day with fords crappy designs, everything from the battery location to the stereo opening and their stupid little tiny screen for the back up camera to adding a receiver hitch is all the dumbest design possible, I should've went with Nissan toyota or honda, if you want to change or add anything in this van good luck. I also really like the huge windshield it's like a panoramic view. 2, 2010 Ford F650 buses with Cummins engines, each at about 300,000 miles. Vehicle is fairly good on gas. We couldn't be more pleased with this vehicle. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. by Ford Motor Company. Other than that I am happy with the overall product. Wir fahren einen Transit Bj 2009 mit 2,2l ohne Probleme. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. With the best range of second hand Ford Transit vans across the UK, find the right van for you. Go. Auch wenn hier einige "Experten mit äußerst gewählter Ausdrucksweise" :roll: anderer Meinung sind: Tatsächlich ist der Motor ein Sahnestück, mit angenehmer Leistungsentfaltung und geringem Verbrauch! the double / side by side style back doors are wonderful, It is a good transportation car with the ability to hold 6 passengers. 140 PS, Bauj. Der Motor ist kräftig. Does the Ford Transit come as a diesel? Everything but the room inside is totally lame. I'll start with my problems first. I get great gas milage fully loaded, at 17 mpg . Rear seats can be rearranged if needed never seen this before awesome aspect of van and can be removed if need to use as actual cargo van. Conversion. The electrical is shorting out, not sure why. It has plenty of room for my family and all our stuff. Room for your Whole Crew and their friends too! Di… The model I have har rear view camera and is a godsend turning radius is awesome no operating windows in cargo area on van no moving air in back other than heating ac system driver and passenger window only fresh air into cabin options can't adjust side mirror housing from inside have to get out and adjust mirrors housing from outside if someone moves them. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Hat man sich doch gerade erst ein neues Wohnmobil gekauft und schon wird man mit möglichen Motorproblemen konfrontiert. My son was putting down the passenger side visor and it broke off and we can't fix it. Ford vehicle, 2015. Great space and lots of room when seating. Diesel Vans Compared: 2015 Ford Transit 150 Power Stroke vs Benz Sprinter 2500 and 2014 Ram ProMaster 1500 . Large windshield area is a pet peeve of mine.. until now I never knew there could be such a thing as too much window. Amazing handling. With Ford's complete lack of competent customer service, design flaws and poor quality control, I would avoid Ford Transits at all costs. There is a recall on a coupling in the drive train. It's really nice and runs great good gas mileage no problems with it so far I love a ford if it ain't a ford it ain't worth money. The gas is great and won't be a big deal. The trucks comes with great things radio TV GPS and all the good stuff. Good vehicule. In den Onlineforen und Blogs ist die Hölle los. Unser Ford Transit, EZ 06.200i8, 2,4ltr, 103kW, dienst als Basisfahrzeug für ein RollerTeam Wohnmobil mit Alkovenaufbau. Mit transi(t)lvanischem Wir haben das Fahrzeug mit 52.500 km gekauft. I have no problems at all. And there was a throttle body problem that needed to be changed but it was covered in the warranty and ford handled great. There are 70 complaints filed for the 2015 FORD TRANSIT. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. HD First Drive Review – 2015 Ford Transit PowerStroke Diesel February 17, 2019, 7 pm November 23, 2014, 3 pm by Tom Burkart In the broad and deep Ford Transit line for 2015, there are more than 50 variations in cab setup, overall length, wheelbase, roof height, engine and rear axle setup. Hard to leave windshield wipers up in winter for snow removal doors act as sails when left open be careful of hard gust of wind will damage hinged area. 1, 2015 Ford Transit 11 passenger wagon with the Powerstroke 5 cyl engine traveling about 125,000 miles per year. Helpful Fuentes wrote on March 19, 2020 Questions. It is expensive to maintain. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. But the Ford Transit’s new engine is a 2 liter diesel inline-four––borrowed from the Ranger Raptor released abroad. ökonomische Optimierung zu Gunsten der Bilanzen auf den Rücken der Kunden abgesackt! Interior is not required for wear and tear. The 2015 Ford Transit has 143 problems & defects reported by Transit owners. ManicStreetSprinter Expert Expediter. Have drove mine cross country multiple times and would high recommend to anyone to pick one up. It’s proven as a workhorse, according to Ford. If you need a great family van, or even an r.V. The Ford Transit van does have a diesel motor option for both previous models and the brand new 2020 Transit. Aug 31, 2014 #1 Hey yall I have been driving this new transit since Aug 6. Also has a small ladder rack on top to carry … At 140,000 miles the fuel pump quit Mehr als 30.000 Kilometer hat der Test-Kombi, ein Ford Transit Custom, nach Sommer und Herbst inzwischen hinter sich. Es ist schon traurig, wie auch Ford, so wie VW etc. We bought it at 99,000 miles and shortly after it had a fuel problem sensor which after some research is common with fords and had to be replaced. Bump the Transit problem graphs up another notch. It is a great vehicle. Oder dürfen betroffene Wohnmobilbesitzer mit Kulanz rechnen? The engine strong for its size and has the best gitty up and go of any cargo van I have ever used. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 FORD TRANSIT. No real problems from manufacturers side. Pfff well ford made sure you have to cut the d**n dashboard, want to use your DVD screen for back up camera? The steering easily misaligned. Wide and hard to reverse in because of its size. Fast and economic plenty of room for 9 people runs great and is a good truck. Want to change or add a wire to the battery? The worst complaints are AC / heater, brakes, and drivetrain problems. Get answers and make your voice heard! the double door on the back are great for getting my wheelchair in and out, so much easier than a hatchback , especially for shorter people that have to reach up for closing a hatchback . Acceleration performance is excellent as I am often driving on interstates throughout the day. There are 10 tie-down points in the cargo area mounted low to the load-floor, and Ford claims the Transit can fit four Euro pallets in. I love my ford transit for the most part. The diesel of old is the 3.2 liter Power Stroke engine. Seats are very comfy and their. I have a Ford Transit Extended High Roof 2015 Eco Boost, it's been back and forth in the shop since March 2015. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. It has great speed and runs like a champ. 2015 Ford Transit Connect My 2015 Ford transit connect xl cargo van is very reliable, no problems mechanically so far, great looking vehicle, very good gas mileage, lots of room to carry various items in the cargo area. Our company just recently took delivery of a 2015 High roof and 148 WB 350 Transit 2.7 diesel. The bane of my existence: A 2006 Sprinter. Owner/Operator. Idiots at ford made sure that you can't or can barely do anything, want a DVD player in dash? The bane of my existence: A 2006 Sprinter. My transit wagon has over 240k miles and it works great. It is definitely a must buy for any occasion. After now 14,500km and several long hauls.. south carolina, pa, … Grüße auch von Marina! Find 2015 Ford Transit used vans for sale on Auto Trader, today. Now at 145,000 mile the coolant line cracked 1/4 plastic line goes from top of radiator to overflow tank. Das Cockpit ist im Großen und Ganzen durchdacht und gut gestaltet. My family goes on road trips and get around town in comfort. The Diesel is the same with even more complicated emissions devices (diesel particulate filter, regeneration system, DEF system and monitoring, etc). One of the seat belt covers came off and things seem cheaply made on the inside. It's a v8 and the performance is great. I drive vehicle on daily basis for job. We … Other than that I am in love. Transit cargo van used as daily driver and motorcycle tow vehicle. My favorite thing is all the room on the inside. LMC Liberty 694G, Ford Transit 2,2 ltr. 17-21 mpg average. We don't sell/share your email. On May 19, 2020, Ford recalled 2,080 Ford Transit-250s. Are you having problems with your Ford Transit Diesel? Gas mileage is always a problem with a large vehicle, but I am able to keep the trips to a minimum. And a bunch of stupid minivans. Great family van or single persons cross country vehicle. Bore and stroke is 3.53 x 3.96 inches. Hier kommt es auf die genauen Fakten an. It's very comfortable. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process.
2020 2015 ford transit diesel problems